Sundays, 10:30 a.m. - Social Room
LIFE Connections meets on Sunday mornings. Several groups meet in the same room at the same time. The groups - each with a leader - meet around tables, discuss God's Word and pray together.
Each Sunday, at 10:30 a.m., discussion is related to that day's sermon text. This is a great way to get connected to others in the church – whether you are new or have been around for years. Groups are available for men, women, couples, and mixed ages and genders.
LIFE Connections may be right for you if you:
- Are new to The Orchard and are hoping to meet people.
- Serve occasionally on Sunday mornings and would like to be involved when you're not serving.
- Have been attending The Orchard for a while but aren't feeling connected.
- Need childcare or live too far away to get involved during the week.
- Are hesitant to join a LIFE Group because you've never been in a group before and aren't sure what to expect.
If you have questions about LIFE Connections, contact Claire Bechard, 224.764.4083.