Orchard Kids Early Childhood: 2-4 years
Our Early Childhood program provides Sunday morning programming for children two through four years of age.
SUMMER SCHEDULE (June 3-Aug. 26) - one 10 am service
Sundays, 9 am & 10:45 am
In Early Childhood, the children are grouped by their age on September 1 of that year. Each age is grouped in separate classrooms and are lovingly taught and cared for by our screened volunteer staff.
- Teach God’s Word to children as the absolute truth
- Hear Bible stories at age-appropriate levels to give them a foundation and general knowledge of the Bible
- Experience worship through singing and prayer
- Disciple children in their relationship with Jesus Christ
- Children feel loved and secure
Security Check In
- Registered families can proceed to one of three kiosks for check-in. One kiosk is located inside the Infant Nursery on the main level. Two additional kiosks are in the Orchard Kids Welcome Area on the lower level.
- Each family should obtain one pager for their children, and sign-in at their child's classroom(s)
- Babies through Kindergarteners are released only to the adults pictured on their nametag – which is issued upon registration
- A parent ID card must be presented when picking up your child(ren).
- Stop by the Orchard Kids Welcome Center (lower level) for assistance and to be checked-in. If you ONLY have an infant, you may check in upstairs inside the Infant/Crawler Nursery.
- Parents will obtain a numbered wristband to assist with pick up at dismissal.
- Each family can obtain a pager, which will light up and vibrate if their child requires assistance.
- Upon dismissal, parents will show their matching numbered wristband in order to have their child released to them.