- Have children feel loved and secure in their church setting
- Nurseries are kept clean and safe
- Teach God’s Word to children as the absolute truth
- Tell Bible stories at age-appropriate levels to give children a foundation and general knowledge of the Bible
- Disciple children in their relationship to Jesus Christ
- Go directly to the Children's Ministry desk located downstairs by the Children's area. You and your child will be issued duplicate wristbands with matching numbers on them.
- Fill out a visitor form at the Ministry Desk.
- The volunteer at the Children's Ministry desk will offer you a pager if you would like one, which will light up and vibrate if you are needed by your child.
- When you pick up your child, your wristband to your child’s Sunday School teacher. It will need to match the number on your child’s wristband for your child to be released to you.
Nursery: Birth – 2 Years
Sunday morning 9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
What to bring:
- Two or three disposable diapers (no cloth, please)
- Change of clothes
- Bottle of water, etc.
- Please LABEL everything!
Early Childhood: 3 Years – 5th Grade
Sundays, 11:00 a.m. - lower level
Children are invited to participate in our Sunday School program during the 11 a.m. Sunday School hour. There are three classrooms that are grouped by the following grades:
Preschool - 3 and 4 year olds
Starburst - Kindergarten - 2nd grade students
3rd-5th grade Sunday School Class