Women's Wednesday LIFE Groups
Here are six women's LIFE Groups that meet Wednesdays, September 12–May 1, 9:15–11:15 a.m. at The Orchard - Arlington Heights.
Childcare registration is now closed. Please contact Lauren Hutchins to be placed on a childcare waiting list. You can still register for the groups below.
Know someone that might be interested in volunteering? Contact Lauren Hutchins!
- Exodus (Taught by: Pastors Brandon Myers and Matt Zaubi, pastoral interns and The Orchard Network residents) - $35
We will learn to read, understand and obey God’s Word through the book of Exodus.
Questions? Contact Linda Green at 224.764.4017.
- Entrusted with a Child's Heart (Leader: Heather English): CANCELLED
Join other moms as we learn how to build our family on the foundation of the gospel.
Questions? Contact Heather English at 847.873.9784.
- Give Them Grace (Leader: Liz Walker): CANCELLED
For women who have completed Entrusted with a Child’s Heart. Focuses on teaching and modeling the grace we’ve been given in Christ.
Questions? Contact Liz Walker at 847.507.1503.
- Life in Christ Discipleship (Leader: Suzy Mazur) - $35
Learn how to live fruitful and purpose-filled lives (in our homes, relationships, ministries, work) for the Lord's glory thru the life-transforming gospel.
Questions? Contact Suzy Mazur at 847.338.0338.
- A Wife of Godly Character (Leaders: Sonja Cox and Beth Olson): GROUP IS FULL
“The wisest of women builds her house,” Proverbs 14:1 (ESV). Study God’s gospel blueprint for a marriage that glorifies Christ.
Questions? Contact Sonja Cox at 630.732.0912.
- Precept Bible Study (Leader: Sue Levon) - Varies; see below.
Grow in your relationship with God through an in depth study of His Word. Contact Sue Levon at 847.392.1094 to register and pay for curriculum.
Arlington Heights Campus
1330 N. Douglas Ave.
Arlington Heights, IL
June 15, 2018 - May 1, 2019
September 12, 2018 - May 1, 2019
9:15 am - 11:15 am