I’m New at The Orchard
What You Can Expect
The Orchard is a multi-campus evangelical church in the Chicago, Illinois area with campuses in Arlington Heights, Barrington, Chicago, Itasca, Marengo and Northfield. There are certain things you can expect at each of our campuses:
- God’s Word is at the center of all that we do.
- We want others to know Jesus Christ.
- Age-appropriate activities and curriculum for children and students are provided by faithful, mature volunteers and staff.
Sunday Service Times – Preaching is the same at all services.
- 8 and 9:30 a.m. – Classic Worship (Choir and Orchestra)
- 11 a.m. – Contemporary Worship
Check our home page for seasonal and holiday service times.
Our Arlington Heights Campus is located at 1330 North Douglas Avenue, Arlington Heights, Illinois.
Where do I park?
- Parking is available in the Douglas Avenue, Belmont Avenue, Thomas Middle School and the Olive Elementary School parking lots.
- Shuttle parking is in the lot on the west side of Thomas Middle School (enter off of Thomas Street). The shuttle will drop you off at the front entrance of the church and bring you back anytime from 7 a.m.–1 p.m. during the year and 7:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. in the summer.
What do I wear?
We want you to feel comfortable when you join us for service, so wear what you’d like. Some people are more casual and wear jeans, while others prefer to wear a suit and tie.
Do you have programming for children or students?
- Stop by the Welcome Desk in the main lobby or check out the children’s or student ministries webpages for more info.
- Special needs programs are available.
Is there coffee?
Yes, there is free regular and decaf coffee available around the building. There are snacks and espresso beverages available for purchase Sundays from 7:30-11:30 a.m. during the year.
- Hearing amplification: Headsets available in the Family Room.
- Spanish Ministry – La Huerta
- Fragrance-free section: See an usher to be directed to this section of the Sanctuary.
- Translations available: Headsets available in the Family Room.
- 9:30 a.m. – Korean, Japanese and Spanish
- 11 a.m. – Chinese
What else is happening on Sundays?
If you’re looking for something in addition to worship on Sunday morning, stop by the Welcome Desk or check out the list here.
When is your next Newcomers Dinner?
New to The Orchard? Our pastors and staff want to meet you! Join us at the Newcomers Dinner Monday, November 5, 6 p.m. Register here!
Learn more about The Orchard: