Community Care Ministries provide gospel-centered services and programs that respond to the physical, spiritual and emotional needs of those who are struggling or homeless within our community. Served are those in Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Wheeling, Mt. Prospect, Rolling Meadows, Prospect Hts., and Elk Grove Village as well as anyone with a referral letter from a local agency.
Thursday, November 22, Doors open at 11 a.m.; Service and Meal at 12 p.m.; Doors close at 7 p.m.
Enjoy traditional turkey and fixin’s, a worship service, football, movies , air hockey, pool, foosball, kid’s activities and more! Rides will be provided to PADS if needed. Space is limited, so call 224.764.4022 with your name, phone number and how many are attending to reserve your spot.
Thursdays, 12 p.m., Student Ministries Center
Come join us for a free healthy lunch and friendship each week. Everyone is welcome.
Got Questions Workshop/Bible Study
Thursdays, 12:45–2:15 p.m., Student Ministries Center
Join us in an informal study to learn what Christianity is all about.
Every Thursday, 2–3:30 p.m.; Thursday evenings by appointment, Room 009
If you are burdened with an emergency need, homeless or experiencing tough times, come meet with one of our volunteers who will listen. We can help by providing transportation assistance, clothing and food. To set an appointment, call 224.764.4022 and leave a message.
2-2-1 Next Steps Program
This program is for those who desire to get their life back on track. Advocates work side by side to develop practical goals for a workable action plan, by listening, supporting, and encouraging with steady support. To learn more or to apply, come to Emergency Relief.
Sunday, 8, 9:30 and 11 a.m., Arlington Heights Campus
The worship service is a time for worship, prayer, fellowship and teaching from God’s Word.
How can you help?
Volunteers are needed to share the love of Christ and to help in a variety ways. Specific needs include:
- Thanksgiving Dinner Volunteers: Thursday, November 22: See list of needs here. We invite you to be a part of this wonderful outreach. Food preparers are needed as well as people to serve on Thanksgiving eve and day. Service spots fill quickly!
- Thursdays, 11:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.: Share lunch and fellowship with guests. Prepare food, serve the meal, and clean up following the lunch.
- Thursdays, 1:30–5 p.m. (Shift 1): Meet with guests to provide emergency relief. Training provided.
- Administrative Help: Help with communication, records, meeting prep and follow up for 2-3 hours a week. Basic computer skills needed.
- Resource Team: Volunteers with a background in social work, legal services, homelessness, job training, family counseling or financial counseling are needed to provide consultation to the ministry.
If you’d like to get involved or have questions, contact Liz Gasparovic at 224.688.2613.