Our desire is for everyone to get involved in a LIFE Group! Click here to see the full list of groups. If you prefer a group that meets on Sunday, consider one of these options.
Sunday Morning LIFE Groups
- 8 a.m. – Mixed group (senior adults), Study: Biblical Topics. Click here to contact Joe Ragont
- 9:30 a.m. – Parents group, Study: What Did You Expect? Click here to contact Jason and Heather English
- 9:30 a.m. – Couples group, Study: This Momentary Marriage and sermon-based. Click here to contact Ray and Linda Green
- Will not be meeting May 12 and May 26.
- 9:30 a.m. – Mixed group, Study: Two Ways to Live: Know and Share the Gospel. Click here to contact Pastor Brandon Myers
- 11 a.m. – Spanish mixed group, Study: Current Sermon Series. Click here to contact Cesar Alvarado
- 11 a.m. – Mixed group, Study: Christian History. Click here to contact Matthew Winslow
- 11 a.m. – Korean mixed group, Study: Current Sermon Series. Click here to contact Young Lee
Sundays, 9:30 a.m., Room 118
New Commandment provides a casual atmosphere which includes group singing with the inspiring and practical Bible teaching. Most attendees are 50-years-old and older.
- May 5 – Sing-a-long
- May 12 – 2 Corinthians – Gary Griffin
- May 19 – 2 Corinthians – Gary Griffin
- May 26 – 2 Corinthians – Gary Griffin
The last day of class is June 2. Class will resume September 8.
Sundays, 9:30 a.m., Room 119
Enjoy and be challenged by lively speakers from Trinity, Wheaton and Moody. Each speaker brings a rich background and biblical perspective on a variety of deeper theological topics.
- May – Dr. Walt Kaiser (Retired President Gordon Conwell)
- June – Dr. Duane Litfin (Retired President Wheaton) – Join us for a special five-week series in June called Truths We Need Today. Find out more here.