Our desire is for everyone to get involved in a LIFE Group! Click here to see the full list of groups. If you prefer a group that meets on Sunday, consider one of these options.
Sunday Morning LIFE Groups
- 8 a.m. – Mixed Group, Study: Learning to Love the Psalms Click here to contact Ed Russell
- 9:30 a.m. – College Mixed Group, Study: Current Sermon Series Click here to contact Alex Kent
- 9:30 a.m. – Couples Group, Study: This Momentary Marriage (Piper) & Sermon Series Click here to contact Linda Green
- 9:30 a.m. – Mixed Group, Study: Think Biblically, Live Faithfully Click here to contact Jason English
- 9:30 a.m. – Mixed Group, Study: Job, The Eye of the Storm, Starts October 13, Click here to contact Luke Young
- 11 a.m. – Spanish Mixed Group, Study: Current Sermon Series Click here to contact Cesar Alvarado
- 11 a.m. – Mixed Group, Study: Beliefs that Lead to Godliness Click here to contact Matthew Winslow
Sundays, 9:30 a.m., Room 118
New Commandment provides a casual atmosphere which includes group singing with the inspiring and practical Bible teaching. Most attendees are 50-years-old and older.
- September 8 – 2 Corinthians, Gary Griffin
- September 15 – 2 Corinthians, Gary Griffin
- September 22 – 2 Corinthians, Gary Griffin
- September 29 – Meet and Greet Brunch
Sundays, 9:30 a.m., Room 119
Enjoy and be challenged by lively speakers from Trinity, Wheaton and Moody. Each speaker brings a rich background and biblical perspective on a variety of deeper theological topics.
September Topic: Ruth
Speaker: Dr. Dennis Magary (TIU)