Our desire is for everyone to get involved in a LIFE Group! Click here to see the full list of groups. If you prefer a group that meets on Sunday, consider one of these options.
Sunday Morning LIFE Groups
- 8 a.m. – Mixed Group, Study: Learning to Love the Psalms Click here to contact Ed Russell
- 9:30 a.m. – Mixed Group, Study: Sermon Series Click here to contact Luke Young & Dirk Jasperse
- 9:30 a.m. – Couples Group, Study: This Momentary Marriage (Piper) & Sermon Series Click here to contact Linda Green
- 9:30 a.m. – Mixed Group, Study: Think Biblically, Live Faithfully Click here to contact Jason English
- 11 a.m. – Spanish Mixed Group, Study: Current Sermon Series Click here to contact Cesar Alvarado
- 11 a.m. – Mixed Group, Study: Beliefs that Lead to Godliness Click here to contact Matthew Winslow
Sundays, 9:30 a.m., Room 118
New Commandment provides a casual atmosphere which includes group singing with the inspiring and practical Bible teaching. Most attendees are 50-years-old and older.
- January 19: 2 Timothy 4:6, Pastor Matt Zaubi
- January 26: Sing-a-long
Sundays, 9:30 a.m., Room 119
Enjoy and be challenged by lively speakers from Trinity, Wheaton and Moody. Each speaker brings a rich background and biblical perspective on a variety of deeper theological topics.
Join us as we pray monthly for the advance of the gospel locally, regionally and globally. Pray First normally meets the second Sunday of the month from 5-6 p.m. in Room 118 except for holidays or special events. Our next meeting is February 9.