Our desire is for everyone to get involved in a LIFE Group! Click here to see the full list of groups. If you prefer a group that meets on Sunday, consider one of these options.
Sunday Morning LIFE Groups
- 8 a.m. – Mixed group (senior adults), Study: Biblical Topics. Click here to contact Joe Ragont
- 9:30 a.m. – Mixed group, Study: Proverbs: Walk in Wisdom. Click here to contact Pastor Brandon Myers
- 9:30 a.m. – Parents group, Study: What Did You Expect? Click here to contact Jason and Heather English
- 9:30 a.m. – Couples group, Study: Cherish. Click here to contact Ray and Linda Green
- 11 a.m. – Mixed group, Study: Christian History. Click here to contact Matthew Winslow
- 11 a.m. – Couples group, Study: Married for God. Click here to contact Arthur and Jo Kok
- 11 a.m. – Spanish mixed group, Study: Current Sermon Series. Click here to contact Cesar Alvarado
Sundays, 9:30 a.m., Room 118
New Commandment provides a casual atmosphere which includes group singing with the inspiring and practical Bible teaching. Most attendees are 50-years-old and older.
- October 14, 28 – 1 Corinthians: Gary Griffin
- October 21 – Sing-a-long
Sundays, 9:30 a.m., Room 119
Enjoy and be challenged by lively speakers from Trinity, Wheaton and Moody. Each speaker brings a rich background and biblical perspective on a variety of deeper theological topics.