Find fellowship with other believers around God’s Word through a men’s LIFE Group. These groups are inter-generational, meet at various times throughout the week and typically discuss the sermon or other gospel-centered material. See the complete list of LIFE Groups.
- Check out this summer LIFE Group: Men’s In-Depth Discipleship led by Pastoral Resident Kyle Green. Learn more and register here.
Future Men’s Breakfasts:
- Saturday, September 21, 8-9:30 a.m., Look here to register.
- Saturday, November 16, 8-9:30 a.m.
- Saturday, January 25, 8-9:30 a.m.
- Saturday, March 31, 8-9:30 a.m.
- Saturday, May 16, 8-9:30 a.m.
- Saturday, July 18, 8-9:30 a.m.
Men in Action
Join with other men in forming work teams to “adopt” single mothers, widows, and others who may need help in performing minor fix-it jobs around the house. Teams meet at church one Saturday morning per month for prayer and then deploy to homes for half-day work sessions. Contact Ed Russell, 847.352.9425, to get involved.
Set Free Ministries (Cook County Jail Outreach)
Join the prison/jail ministry and participate in a few different ways: Bible studies with inmates, Bible Study grading and Family Support/Mentoring. There is a screening and training process for all opportunities. Volunteers must be spiritually mature and be able to make a consistent commitment. Contact Louis Dooley at 618.520.6367 with questions or to get involved.