Partnerships Around the World
Due to the sensitive nature of the work in two of our partnership areas, we won’t share information online. If you’d like to know more, contact Brad Mullet, Director of Global Ministries.
In addition to our four partnership areas, we support over 70 individual missionaries serving around the globe!
Watch the video for an update on what God is doing in the Balkans.
Trips and Events
- Haiti: January 25-February 1, 2019. Read about past trips here.
- The Haiti Team Report is April 14, 2-4 p.m. in Room 119 at the Arlington Heights Campus. They will share how the Lord was at work during their recent trip to the Astruc, Haiti.
- Balkan Spring – Albania: March 21-29, 2019.
- Balkan Spring – Greece: April 24-30, 2019.
- Balkan Summer – Albania: June 21-July 7, 2019.
- Balkan Summer – Hungary: June 21-July 7, 2019.
- Balkan Summer – Greece, Operation Joshua: July 2-11, 2019.
- Balkan Summer – Greece, Porto Astro: July 22-August 8, 2019.
- Pizza Coupon Fundraiser for Summer Mission Teams – Buy LouMalnati’s pizza coupons to support our summer mission teams Sunday, May 5 after the services at the Arlington Heights, Barrington, Itasca and Northfield Campuses.
Pray: Sign up to receive weekly email updates about our 70 full-time missionaries and short term teams.
Give: Want to give to a team? Give online
Serve: Contact Brad Mullet, Director of Global Ministries, at 224.764.4045 for more information about short and long term global ministry opportunities.