Welcome to The Orchard! We are glad your family would like to join us for worship, as we hear, pray and sing God’s word.
- Our volunteers will assist in facilitating the classroom routine, modifying curriculum when necessary and supporting your child’s behavioral/emotional needs.
- If you’d like your child to have a one-to-one aide in their age appropriate classroom on Sunday mornings, let us know, and we will begin to seek out an appropriate volunteer to best meet the needs of your child. Contact:
Special Needs Parent Network (SNaP’N)
First Monday of each month, September – May, 7-8 p.m., Arlington Heights Campus
Are you a parent or a caregiver of a child with special needs? Join us as we meet to share, learn, support and pray together. Monthly social events are also planned as well as an annual weekend getaway. Visit a SNaP’N meeting to find out more.
- We provide free child care for the entire family. Our screened and trained volunteer staff provide quality care for your children.
- Children may be checked in as early as 6:30 p.m. in Room 109, to provide information and care instructions to our volunteers.
- RSVP to Heather Safford at 224.764.4026.