Are you new to the church? Please stop by the Welcome Desk and introduce yourself to Linda Green, Director of Women’s Ministries, in between services or at 224.764.4017. She would be glad to answer any questions you have about women’s ministry and invite you to the next newcomer’s reception.
Find fellowship with other believers around God’s Word by joining a women’s LIFE Group. LIFE Groups meet at various times and locations throughout the week. Many groups study the current sermon series while others use other gospel-centered studies or other books of the Bible. Review the complete list of Women’s LIFE Groups and register today!
While we would like to see everyone involved in a LIFE Group, we recognize that people are looking for other learning opportunities. See our Electives page for both Sunday and mid-week options.
- Women’s Newcomers Reception: Are you new to The Orchard? Have you attended for some time but are looking to get more connected? Come Tuesday, April 10, 7-8:30 p.m. at 404 W. Braeside Drive, Arlington Heights. RSVP to Linda Green at 224.764.4017 by April 9.
- The Gospel Coalition Conference for Women: June 14-16, Indianapolis
Register here for the conference (use the code ORCHARD for additional savings). Contact Linda Green if you sign up so you can be included on car pooling and additional information as the time gets closer.
- Women’s Summer Bible Study: Thursdays, June 28-July 26, 7-9 p.m., Local homes, More info coming soon
- Women’s Newcomers Reception: Are you new to The Orchard? Have you attended for some time but are looking to get more connected? Come Tuesday, August 14, 7-8:30 p.m. at 404 W. Braeside Drive, Arlington Heights. RSVP to Linda Green at 224.764.4017 by August 13.
Women’s Wednesday Studies
Wednesdays, 9:15-11:15 a.m., Arlington Heights Campus
Online childcare registration is now closed. Please contact Rachel Myers at 567.303.9163 to be put on the waitlist.
- Entrusted with a Child’s Heart (Leader: Heather English)
Learn how to build your family on the foundation of the gospel. Get more information here or contact Heather English at 847.873.9784.
- Give Them Grace (Leaders: Liz Walker and Linda Green)
For women who have completed Entrusted with a Child’s Heart. Focuses on teaching and modeling the grace we’ve been given in Christ. Get more information here or contact Liz Walker at 847.507.1503.
- Life In Christ Discipleship (Leaders: Suzy Mazur)
Learn how to live fruitful and purpose-filled lives (in our homes, relationships, ministries, work) for the Lord’s Glory thru the life-transforming gospel of Christ. Get more information here or contact Suzy Mazur at 847.338.0338.
- Wife of Noble Character (Leaders: Sonja Cox and Beth Olson)
The wisest of women builds her house, Proverbs 14:1. Study God’s gospel blueprint for a marriage that glorifies Christ. Get more information here or contact Sonja Cox at 630.732.0912.
- Precept Bible Study (Leaders: Sue Levon, Chris Rogers and Darlene Olsen)
Grow in your relationship with God through an in depth study of His Word. We will specifically be studying Genesis, 1 Corinthians, 1 John 1, 2 and 3. Get more information about the Wednesday morning study or the Thursday evening study here or contact Sue Levon at 847.392.1094 or Darlene Olsen at 847.253.9934.
Titus 2 Training
This one-year LIFE group is designed to foster inter-generational relationships among women who love God’s Word and desire to know what the Bible says about who she is and how she can reflect the gospel distinctively as a woman. Drawing from the Scriptures, our aim is to encourage and equip older and younger women, both married and single, to live for God’s glory in every area of their lives. We meet on Thursday evenings for 8 weeks in the fall and 10 weeks in the winter/spring. For more information, contact Linda Green, 224.764.4017.
FOCUS Support Group
FOCUS Ministries provides hope, encouragements, education, and support to women who are struggling in difficult circumstances especially dysfunctional marriages or spousal abuse. For a meeting location and time, please email or call 847-392-4840.
If you are separated or divorced, DivorceCare is a place to experience support and healing. This program has a 13-week curriculum, combining biblical teaching from Christian counselors and pastors with small group interaction and sharing. Cost is $15 and childcare is provided. Contact Liz Kruit with questions and for more information about the next session.
Read Linda Green’s blog: Chosen and Called
This is a great opportunity to gather together to pray for local, regional and international prayer items.
Mom’s Prayer Group
Are you interested in finding other moms who are praying for their children, teachers, and schools? Contact Rachel Lehner, 847.590.1089.