Women's Event: Inside Out
Join us Saturday, February 2, 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., for a hope filled day as we seek to answer the questions, "How do we faithfully live out the Christian life when we're struggling within? What role do emotions play in a Christian's Life?" We'll have a teaching from Pastor Tom and we'll get to know women from our church as they share in panel discussions.
Light continental breakfast and lunch will be served. Register by January 31 at 12 p.m.
We are in need of volunteers for this event in the following areas:
- 4 people for food prep and decor (please note this will happen late afternoon Friday, February 1st)
- 2 people for registration
- 2 people to serve as greeters
- 5 people to help with clean-up
If you are able to volunteer, please sign up here.
Below is the event schedule:
- 8am – Continental Breakfast
- 8:30am – Welcome
- 9am – Session 1
- 10:15 – Session 2
- 11:30 – Lunch
- 12:30 – Breakout Session #1 (Choose between Anxiety Breakout, Depression Breakout, Prayer Room)
- 1:30 – Breakout Session #2 (Choose between Anxiety Breakout, Anger/Bitterness Breakout, Prayer Room)
- 2:30 – Session 3
- 3:30 - End
1301 S. Grove Ave.
December 13, 2018 - January 31, 2019
February 2, 2019 - February 2, 2019
8:00 am - 3:30 pm