I’m New at The Orchard
What You Can Expect
The Orchard is a multi-campus evangelical church in the Chicago, Illinois area with campuses in Arlington Heights, Barrington, Chicago, Itasca, Marengo and Northfield. There are certain things you can expect at each of our campuses:
- God’s Word is at the center of all that we do.
- We want others to know Jesus Christ.
- Age-appropriate activities and curriculum for children and students are provided by faithful, mature volunteers and staff.
- Saturdays: 5:30 p.m.
- Sundays: 9 & 10:45 a.m.
Check our home page for seasonal and holiday service times.
Our Barrington Campus is located at 1301 South Grove Avenue, Barrington, Illinois.
What do I wear?
We want you to feel comfortable when you join us for service, so wear what you’d like. Some people are more casual and wear jeans, while others prefer to wear a suit and tie.
Do you have programming for children or students?
- Stop by the Welcome Center or check out the children’s or student ministries webpages for more info.
- Special needs programs are also available.
Is there coffee?
Yes! There is free regular and decaf coffee available before the services in the Grove Café Saturdays and Sundays. There are snacks and espresso beverages available for purchase Sunday mornings.
Do you have ASL or hearing amplification headsets?
Yes! An American Sign Language interpreter is available most Sundays at 10:45 a.m. Hearing amplification headsets are available at the sound booth in the Worship Center. Contact Marilyn Coe at 847.852.2200 for more information.
Learn more about The Orchard: