Saturdays, 5:30 p.m. – Infants to 3-year-olds
Sundays, 9 a.m. – Infants to 4-year-olds
Sundays, 10:45 a.m. – Infants to 5th grade
Click here for more info about our special needs ministries.
If you are a guest with kids preschool or older, please check in at the Orchard Kids Welcome Desk, located on the lower level. If you have nursery aged kids, stop by the nursery to the left of the Welcome Desk on the main level.
We are excited that The Orchard is taking a one-year journey through the Bible! Open started on January 5/6 as the pastors at all six campuses will be preaching on the same Bible passage. By the end of 2019, we will all have walked through some of the major passages from Genesis – Revelation.
How can your kids benefit from this great biblical teaching as well? I’m glad you asked!
- Attend worship services with your children on Saturdays (5:30 p.m.) or Sundays (9 and 10:45 a.m.)
- Watch a short weekly video message at openthebible.org from Pastor Colin Smith
- View or download the 2019 Family Connection Questions to guide your family through a discussion about the passage
Awana is a ministry committed to reaching boys and girls with the gospel of Jesus Christ and training them to serve him on Tuesdays throughout the school year! Awana clubs are a place where children 3-years-old to 5th grade can play games, memorize Bible verses and learn Bible lessons.
Registration is now open for the fall!
Clubs: Tuesdays, September 3 – April 14
- Cubbies – Register here!: 6:30-7:55 p.m., 3 and 4-year-olds (must be 3 by September 1 and be able to use the restroom unassisted). View the Cubbies calendar.
- Sparks – Register here!: 6:30-8 p.m., Kindergarten to 2nd grade. View the Sparks calendar.
- Truth & Training Boys and Girls– Register here!: 6:30-8 p.m., 3rd to 5th grade. View the T&T Boys calendar and the T&T Girls calendar.
Awana Volunteer Opportunities
If you regularly attend The Orchard and would like to serve in Awana (including Junior Leaders), complete two steps:
Child dedication is an acknowledgment by parents that they have been entrusted with their child by God. It is also a commitment to teach, train and model godliness for your child—a pledge you are asked to take publicly, before God and our church family. The next child dedication weekend is February 1 and 2. If interested, fill out a child dedication request form by January 19 and participate in a mandatory class January 26. Learn more here.
Questions? Contact Wendi Serna.