Saturdays, 5:30 p.m. – Infants to 3-year-olds
Sundays, 9 a.m. – Infants to 4-year-olds
Sundays, 10:45 a.m. – Infants to 5th grade
Click here for more info about our special needs ministries.
If you are a guest with kids preschool or older, please check in at the Orchard Kids Welcome Desk, located on the lower level. If you have nursery aged kids, stop by the nursery to the left of the Welcome Desk on the main level.
We are excited that The Orchard is taking a one-year journey through the bible! Open started on January 5/6 as the pastors at all six campuses will be preaching on the same Bible passage. By the end of 2019, we will all have walked through some of the major passages from Genesis – Revelation.
How can your kids benefit from this great biblical teaching as well? I’m glad you asked!
- Attend worship services with your children on Saturdays (5:30 p.m.) or Sundays (9 and 10:45 a.m.)
- Watch a short weekly video message at openthebible.org from Pastor Colin Smith
- View or download the 2019 Family Connection Questions to guide your family through a discussion about the passage
SpringHill Day Camp
SpringHill Day Camp is June 24-28, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. for kids K-4th grade. Register today! Click here for more information and registration details!
Awana is a ministry committed to reaching boys and girls with the gospel of Jesus Christ and training them to serve him on Tuesdays throughout the school year! Awana clubs are a place where children 3-years-old to 5th grade can play games, memorize Bible verses and learn Bible lessons. SrpingHill Day Camp is June 24-28!
Questions? Read our Frequently Asked Questions or contact Wendi Serna at 847.852.2204.
Volunteer Opportunities: Do you regularly attend The Orchard and want to serve in Awana? Register here or contact Wendi Serna at 847.852.2204.
Clubs: Tuesdays, September 4 – April 9
- Cubbies – Register here!: 6:30-7:45 p.m., 3-year-olds (must be 3 by September 1 and be able to use the washroom unassisted) and 4-year-olds.
- Sparks – Register here!: 6:30-8 p.m., Kindergarten to 2nd grade
- Truth & Training Boys/Girls – Register here!: 6:30-8 p.m., 3rd to 5th grade
T&T Boys Calendar
T&T Girls Calendar
Members of The Orchard are welcome to participate in child dedication. Child dedication is an acknowledgment by parents that they have been entrusted with their child by God. It is also a commitment to teach, train and model godliness for your child—a pledge you are asked to take publicly, before God and our church family. Look here for more information.
The next child dedication will take place May 11/12. If you are a church member and you’d like to participate in the next child dedication, fill out a child dedication request form by April 28 and participate in the child dedication class May 5.