We are thrilled to have your family worship with us on the weekends! Please contact us to let us get to know your child’s needs and develop the correct supports for your family. Here are some helpful tips and information:
- The Director of Children’s Ministry and Special Needs will meet with families to discuss appropriate support for their child.
- If necessary and helpful, children infant to high school will be paired with a one-to-one aide in their age appropriate classroom during the 9 or 10:45 a.m. service.
- Volunteers will assist in facilitating the classroom routine, modifying curriculum when necessary and supporting your child’s behavioral, emotional and learning needs.
- Our desire is for your child to be loved, well cared for and to hear the truth of God’s Word in a way they can learn.
Contact Wendi Serna, 847.852.2204, Director of Children’s Ministries and Special Needs.
Special Needs Parent Network (SNaP’N)
First Monday of each month, December-May, 6:30-8 p.m., Barrington Campus
During the month of April, SNaP’N will be meet on April 8 instead of April 1.
SNaP’N is a place…
- For parents to pray, read God’s Word, share, laugh and cry together! We have occasional outside speakers for encouragement or for information.
- To bring your entire family for FREE childcare for your special needs child/adult and their siblings – all ages are welcome!
- Contact Wendi Serna, 847.852.2204, to attend.
Questions or would like to be added to our email list? Contact Wendi Serna, 847.852.2204, Director of Children’s Ministries and Special Needs.