- Real Hope. Real Life Blog: Meet some of the women from our church through the Real Hope Real Life blog. Hear how the hope of the Gospel speaks into our sometimes messy real life situations.
Find fellowship with other believers around God’s Word by joining a women’s LIFE Group. LIFE Groups meet at various times and locations throughout the week. Many groups study the current sermon series while others use other gospel-centered studies or other books of the Bible. Review the complete list of Women’s LIFE Groups on the website.
- Sign up here if you need childcare for a Friday morning LIFE Group.
- Looking for something specifically for mothers and daughters? Search for a Mothers & Daughters LIFE Group.
One Friday a month, September – May, 9:15 a.m., Cafe. Register here!
- Starts September 6!
- Register here for childcare.
- Women’s Event: Stories & Songs: Friday, October 25, 7-9 p.m. Learn more.
Volunteer Needs – Before and After Women’s Events
If you are interested in volunteering for Women’s Events and gatherings, please contact Adrienne Gillette.
Contact Laura Kleinschmidt, Director of Women’s Ministries.