We give our students a strong Biblical foundation of faith that will prepare them to face the many challenges of life. When you visit, you’ll be warmly welcomed and included right away. Our leaders are screened and trained volunteers who love working with teenagers! Each of them has a passion for the Gospel and a love for developing the next generation.
When We Meet
- We are encouraging students to worship with their families in the main worship service either in person or online.
- Due to Covid-19, Sunday School will not be meeting for the foreseeable future, however we encourage students to join us for Youth Group on Wednesday evenings.
Wednesdays, 7 - 8:30 p.m., during the school year
- Middle School - 6th to 8th grade
- High School - 9th to 12th grade
- NO YOUTH GROUP January 6 - Youth Group will resume January 13
A Zoom option is also available each Wednesday evening through this link.
Before coming to Youth Group, please register below.
Dennis Colton, Pastor of Student Ministries, 224.764.4029
How many students attend?
We have around 75 Middle School and 75 High School students on a typical night of youth group.
What does a typical youth group night look like?
A typical youth group night includes worship, Bible teaching, small group discussion, games and snacks. It's a great balance of fun activities, relational growth and spiritual depth.
What group and leaders will my child be with?
Students are divided into small groups by grade and gender. Each group has a minimum of two screened adult volunteers.