As Christians, our identity is in Christ, not our marital status. But God has designed us in such a way that we need community, which can sometimes be difficult to find. Our hope is that, through the Singles 40+ Ministry, you’ll find a family and a home at The Orchard.
Why should you get involved in The Orchard’s Singles 40+ ministry?
Some ministries for people who are single are focused on finding and pursuing a spouse, but that’s not who we are; our ministry is focused on finding and pursing Christ. Together, we participate in great worship, solid preaching, delicious meals, engaging conversation and enjoyable fellowship. Come grow with us!
How do you get involved?
- Sign up to receive our emails to be kept informed of upcoming events on the first Friday of the month and opportunities to serve.
- Attend the Saturday night service and game night the second Saturday of the month at the Barrington Campus at 5:30 p.m. Head to the Commons immediately after the service for a meal, dessert and games with your church family.
- Attend a Friday gathering on the third Friday of the month at the Barrington Campus. Join us from 6:30–10 p.m., for dinner, contemporary worship, teaching, and small group discussion followed by dessert and fellowship. The small group discussion is about building community, the worship is Christ-centered, and the Word is alive!
- Join a LIFE Group. A LIFE Group is a great way to get connected to others at The Orchard. Review the complete list of groups to find one that works for you.
- Find a place to serve either through this ministry or in another place at The Orchard.
For more information, contact Pastor Luke Trifilio at 847.852.2218.