I’m New at The Orchard
What You Can Expect
The Orchard is one congregation worshiping in multiple communities across the greater Chicago area – Arlington Heights, Barrington, Itasca, Marengo and Northfield. There are certain things you can expect at each of our campuses:
- God’s Word is at the center of all that we do.
- We want others to know Jesus Christ.
- Age-appropriate activities and curriculum for children and students are provided by faithful, mature volunteers and staff.
Sundays at 9 a.m.
What do I wear?
We want you to feel comfortable when you join us for service, so wear what you’d like. Some people are more casual and wear jeans, while others prefer to wear a suit and tie.
Do you have programming for children or students?
What else do I need to know?
We’re all about roots, life and fruit at The Orchard:
- We dig our ROOTS deep into the Word of Christ in our worship services.
- We find life in Jesus Christ and share that life together in LIFE Groups.
- We bear FRUIT for Christ through praying, giving, serving and inviting.
We pray that you will find The Orchard to be a place where you can establish roots in God’s Word, share in the life of Jesus Christ and bear fruit for Christ…while connecting with others who are looking to do the same.