From May 26 – September 1, students are encouraged to worship with their families at 10 a.m. in the worship service.
Student Ministries will be gathering for the following activities over the summer:
- 11 Campus picnic & Baptism
- TBD End of Summer Bonfire Night
- 28 Ice Cream Social – Register here!
- 4 First Night of Youth Group
- 8 Equip Launch
School Year Ministries
Middle and High School: Sundays*, 10:30 a.m., The Loft
Teaching Christian life and doctrine to connect students into the life of the church.
* On the first Sunday of each month, the discussion is sermon-based so students are encouraged to worship together with their family; then, come ready to discuss the sermon.
Middle and High School: Wednesdays, 7-9 p.m., The Loft
A time of building community around God’s Word, small group discussion, worship, prayer, games, and of course, snacks!
Student Ministries Leader – Are you interested in serving with middle school or high school students? Contact Jeremy Schambach, Director of Children’s and Student Ministries, 847.531.9619.
Contact Jeremy Schambach, Director of Children’s and Student Ministries, 847.531.9619.